As you will know I have been banging on about Connected Living for quite some time.
It is something I came up with in the summer inspired by some wonderful writers. It is has become an obsession of mine. I am writing a book about it, I have written a presentation and talk on it, and I have developed a coaching program based on it.
But what is it and why should you want to buy into it?
Connected living is a program that gives you the tools to manage all aspects of your life more efficiently, by learning and understanding how you view and interact with the world around you and how to get the best out of your relationships.
- Your own health and well being
- The map of your world
- Why you react the way you do and how you can change that
- How to be comfortable with your vulnerabilities
- How you prefer to behave, make decisions and make plans
- How to work outside your preferences
- How to challenge you view of your world and have a different perspective
- How you want to be viewed by others
Connecting with Others:
- How do you prefer to work with others, do you ask or tell
- How do you communicate with different groups of people
- What groups do you live and work within
- Do you belong
- How do you manage difference
- How do you react to conflict
- Do you appreciate the complexity of others
Commitment to Change:
- What requires development
- How will you do this
- When do you want to do this by
- Who can help you
- Who do you need to bring with you
- What will you need
- What might get in the way
- How can you navigate round this
- Are you making any assumptions
- What implications will there be, if any
- How will you know you have achieved this
- What will you do to celebrate your success
If you want to know more or you want to book a presentation or a package of coaching email or message me.